Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Andy Lau & Kelly Chan Duet

I love this song! :D Found the lyrics with google, and searched for some meanings at this website:
http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/dictionary.html

Youtube url at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjlVvVWSuA

Please note, any mistakes in translation or typo errors are all mine.


刘德华 陈慧琳

liú dé huá chén huì lín

Andy Lau & Kelly Chan - I Don't Love You Enough

I Didn't Love You Enough
《我不够爱你》
wo bú gòu ài ni


我 想 我 不 够 爱 你 我 不 曾 忘 了 自 己
wo xiang wo bú gòu ài ni wo bú céng wàng le zì ji

I think I didn't love you enough, I never forgot about myself (I was selfish)


没 那 么 全 心 投 入 所 以 会 一 败 涂 地
méi nà me quán xīn tóu rù suo yi huì yī bài tú dì

Never put in my wholehearted effort, that is why I suffered a crushing/ruinous defeat

我 想 我 不 够 爱 你 我 忘 了 你 的 用 情
wo xiang wo bú gòu ài ni wo wàng le ni de yòng qíng

I think I didn't love you enough, I forgot about your strong affection for me


没 办 法 重 来 一 次 也 只 好 听 天 由 命
méi bàn fa chóng lái yī cì yě zhi hao tīng tiān yóu mìng

No way to start again, not even one chance, yet I cannot fight fate (it is in God's hands)


不 能 在 没 有 月 亮 的 夜 裡
bù néng zài méi you yuè liàng de yè li

No matter if it is a moonless night (night without moonlight)


也 不 能 轻 易 地 闭 上 眼 睛
yě bù néng qīng yì de bì shàng yan jīng

Also unable to close my eyes easily (a restless night)

因 为 你 会 出 现 在 天 空 或 心 里
yīn wéi ni huì chū xiàn zài tiān kōng huò xīn li

Because you will appear to me in the sky or my heart

不 能 在 一 望 无 尽 的 地 方
bù néng zài yí wàng wú jìn de dì fang

No matter I am at a place as far as the eyes can see (endless place)


也 不 能 钻 进 了 拥 挤 人 群
yě bù néng zuān jìn le yōng ji rén qún

And yet unable to enter a huge noisy crowd

因 为 寂 不 寂 寞 都 会 提 醒 我
yīn wéi jì bù jì mò dōu huì tí xing wo

Because lonely or not, it will remind me that

我 失 去 了 我 不 够 爱 的 你
wo shī qù le wo bú gòu ài de ni

I have lost you, I didn't love you enough


[repeat]

No comments: